- The 4-day Industrial Expo is now going to showcase the latest Products, Machinery, Equipment & Developments in the Industry
- MAHATech 2018 started to commence at New Agriculture College ground from February 8th to February 11th, 2018 between 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
- Free and open for all, online registration facility available. You can pre-register online to avoid long queues.
Mahatech 2018 Consecutive Events :
- Vendor Development Meet: On Friday, 9th February 2018 between 10.30 A.M. - 5.30 P.M.
- GST ki Baat: On 10 Feb’18 between 10.30 a.m. & 1.30 p.m.Digital Marketing for SMEs on 10th Feb’18 between 2.30 p.m. & 5.00 p.m.
- Entrepreneurship Development Conference : On11 Feb’18 between 10.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
This time Mr. Kakasaheb Marathe (Founder- MAHATech), Mr. Vinay Marathe, Director (Maharashtra Industries Directory), Mr.Rajendra Mali, Director (Fire Ply), Ms. Gauri Marathe, Digital Marketing Head, (Marathe InfoTech) Mr. Pawan Singh Rathod, Co-Founder (School of Inspiration), Mrs. Vrushali Hurde, Director (Sharada Cable Trays Pvt. Ltd.), were present here.
The exhibition will display state-of-the-art Technologies, Equipment and Accessories, Services from India and International players in each section. MAHATech is an ideal platform for entrepreneurs who want to showcase their talent, up-grade and enhance their capacities and modernize their business. This is the 14th consecutive year of MAHATech and with the overwhelming response of manufacturers and dealers this exhibition is now opening up many more avenues on very big scale.
On this occasion Mr. Suhas Baxi, Managing Director Konecranes Pvt. Ltd. said, “Do not limit business, try to increase it and cooperate with each other than competing in business, it will help you to grow your business worldwide.”
Mr. Vinay Marathe, Director, Maharashtra Industries Directory said, “Over the years MAHATech has firmly established itself is the most sought after event by the manufacturing industry. Pune has been amongst a developed district for almost a decade now. There are new industries that have settled in the periphery of the city. The Engineering industry is the base of Pune. There are renowned companies who have booked the stalls for exhibition. It is great opportunity for city based industrialists/ entrepreneurs/technocrats to update themselves with the new innovation. We have organized 4 different Conferences for SMEs concurrent to exhibition”.
MAHATechThe Biggest B2B Industrial Exhibition in Pune offers a host of business opportunities to exhibitors. They include showcasing their latest products, machinery, equipment and developments in the industry for marketing and generating business, sourcing requirements from all over India, technology adaptation and Upgradation, one to one business meetings and networking opportunities, identifying latest market trends, locating new distributors/ dealers, etc. The exhibition will display state-of-the-art technologies, equipment, accessories and services from Indian and International players in each section. Like its preceding exhibitions, it will provide an insight into the shape of things to come and inspire overall industrial growth.
MAHATech has always received concrete support from Ministry of Industries (Govt. of Maharashtra), Indo African Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Sponsored by School of Inspirational Leadership, Silver sponsors (Sharada Cable Trays Pvt Ltd.), Associate Sponsor (Firefly Fire Pumps Pvt Ltd.)
Reputed companies participating in MAHATech 2018 are as follows:Birla Group Company, FS Compressors India, Suresh Indu Lasers Pvt. Ltd., Sharang Corporation, MGS Technologies, SH Electronics co, Indo construction fastening systems (ICFS), SFS Equipments private limited, BDS Machines Private limited, Excellent handling systems Pvt Ltd., Energy Mission Machineries India Pvt ltd, Hiver Aircon private limited, Trilok lasers Pvt ltd, Innovative Solutions, Berlin Machine Corporation, Purvaj Engineers, Rajesh machines (India) LLP, Mikro Innotech India Pvt ltd, SFS Equipments private limited, Fuel instruments.
- Vendor Development Meet : The conference will be held on 9 Feb’18 between 10.30 a.m. & 5.30 p.m. at MAHATech Exhibition conference Hall.During this conference the OEM’s will give presentation to SMEs on Vendor registration process and requirements. The purpose of this meet is to facilitate exchange of information between OEM buyers and SME sellers, educate SMEs about vendor registration process, related rules & regulations, norms etc. of the OEMs. On the same day One-to-One discussion will be conducted with the SME exhibitors. This will enable OEMs to get more vendors of quality products, through authentic process at a competitive rate.
- GST ki Baat : This conference is organized by MAHATech will be held on 10 Feb’18 between 10.30 a.m. & 1.30 p.m. To guide the SMEs about the updates on Compliances of GST return and Budgeting. The session will facilitated by Mr. Manas Joshi, a Law Graduate and committee member for MCCIA and is also a co-founder of Tax ki Baat, which is a special forum created for providing online support to various companies on GST. The conference cover some aspects like Practical issues faced by the industry while GST compliance, Important Budget changes in GST and its impact, understanding the provisions related to E-Way bill and rest will be FAQs
- Digital Marketing for SMEs : This will be held on 10 Feb’18 between 2.30 p.m.& 5.00 p.m.The key objective is to help SMEs to promote and popularize their brands through various forms of Digital Media and educate about the benefits of Digital Media channels like Website, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Retargeting and Remarketing
Entrepreneurship Development Conference : This conference will be conducted on 11 Feb’18 between 10.30 am and 5.00 p.m.This conference will be organized by School of Inspirational Leadership and will be exclusive for visitors and exhibitors regarding the personal and professional retrospection that prepares a businessman for the challenges in any functional area in their business.
For more details, contact on 022 25838200 or write to email@example.com
Media Contact: Aspire PR & Strategies Pvt. Ltd Mrs. Varsha Marathe 09370220270, 64010128